Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My lunch: September 27, 2011

My version of this lunch has a perfect little plum from our CSA. Unfortunately, we can't eat these before they go bad, but the ones we get are awesome! I also packed some Cajun cashews. These are sold in bulk at the co-op down the street from us. I have no idea what's on them, but it's mild, lightly salty, and has just a tiny hint of sweetness. They are a great snack when I want something salty and spicy and can convince myself to lay off the crab chips.



CSA apple, CSA plum, organic Cajun cashews, homemade vegan pumpkin bread, and homemade pizza with whole wheat crust.


4 comments:

  1. Ahh crab chips. The best chips in the world. Can you tell I'm a Baltimore girl too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never even liked them til I left the East Coast (2007), and then I was all, "I want some CRAB CHIPS!" My parents are always bringing me Utz things when they come visit me. And Berger cookies. Mmmmm...Berger cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is CSA? What co-op do you get the Cajun Cashews? I live in Grove City and although I'm not Vegan, I am moving my family into a healthier lifestyle, including their packed lunches. These would be a big hit with my husband and me. Thanks! Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire! They are from the Clintonville Community Market at 200 Crestview Road here in Clintonville. They don't always have this flavor, but they do have different flavors all the time. Good luck1

    ReplyDelete