Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chip's lunch: January 31, 2011

Pop quiz: how was I feeling this morning?
a.) creative
b.) energetic
c.) wishing the sun would go back down so I could go back to bed

For a hint, check the top left corner of the lunchbox. That's right...rollups. Or as my dad would call them, "crap wraps." I guess they kind of are, in that I throw whatever crap is in the fridge into a whole wheat roll and call it lunch. Oh well...Chip loves them, and as soon as lunch was packed, I was able to get back in bed. Win-win?



Whole wheat rollups with saffron rice, hummus, organic carrot, organic Boston lettuce, and Campari tomato, steamed asparagus, homemade trail mix, banana, and an organic Honeycrisp apple.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I love it! As long as hubby is happy with it then that is all that matters. It looks good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? For some reason, those things just don't appeal to me, but he'd eat them every day!

    ReplyDelete