Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Chip's lunch: August 24, 2010

Chip and I treated ourselves to dinner out tonight (at Lavash), and we didn't have any leftovers for lunch. After an evening run (in glorious, breezy, 70-degree weather), I came home and realized lunch wasn't done. My runner's high vanished, and I asked Chip to tell me what he wanted. He was no help, so I went with what I usually make when I have zero ideas and zero time: "turkey" rollups. Fortunately, they're one of his favorites too.



CSA green beans (steamed, with Smart Balance, sea salt, organic black pepper, and a squeeze of organic lime), organic blackberry applesauce, homemade trail mix (raw almonds, organic raw cashews, organic roasted & salted sunflower seeds, organic Sultana golden raisins, organic dried cranberries, and a square of Newman's Own organic dark chocolate), organic banana, and whole wheat rollups with hummus, organic pine nuts, Smart Deli "roasted turkey," organic greenleaf lettuce, and Campari tomato.

1 comment: