Monday, November 15, 2010

Chip's lunch: November 10, 2010

That's right...still using up the chili I made last time Chip was out of town. It's been so convenient for the nights I don't feel like cooking, and for a quick easy lunch. It also makes a neat treat for friends. Friend does me a favor, I give friend chili. Friend brings me food, I give friend lentil soup. Friend tells me I look pretty, I give friend chili AND lentil soup. And so on.



Homemade vegan chili, organic peas, organic corn, organic dried cranberries, organic dark chocolate, organic brown rice steamed with vegetable bouillon, and an organic Gala apple.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say that I love your blog. As a vegetarian who works from home and despises having to figure out a healthy, interesting lunch - you have been very inspiring! So keep 'em coming!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete