Monday, June 14, 2010

Chip's lunch: June 15, 2010

Something about this lunch keeps making me all warm and fuzzy when I look at it. I think it has something to do with the packaging of the Kashi bar...it looks so fun and healthy. I'm such a sucker for slick marketing...sometimes I completely disregard all common sense and that's how I end up with stuff like 100 Fruit Roll-ups from Costco. Chip doesn't eat Fruit Roll-ups. And I can't eat 100 of them! I've been giving them away to friends, slowly but surely.

I think it also makes me warm and fuzzy because it seems like a very kid-friendly lunch. Everything but the tofu, I think. Crackers and cheese, orange, applesauce, cereal bar...it's all stuff I ate as a little kid. It's very comforting, safe food. That's usually Chip's favorite kind of food!



Cashew tofu with organic carrots, local organic broccoli, and organic onion, organic brown rice made with organic vegetable broth, Ancient Grains crackers, local organic pepper jack cheese, Kashi apple cereal bar, organic Michigan applesauce, and an organic Valencia orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment