Monday, July 12, 2010

My lunch: July 13, 2010

I was really excited to make lunch for myself. Not so I could eat it (though it does look tasty), but so I could get some new stuff on the old blog. You know...yogurt, blueberries, carrots, etc. We got a great haul from the CSA this weekend, and I am glad I was able to use some things in my lunch here.

I don't think we'll be packing lunches while we're home in Maryland, so this will be it for this week. Catch you next Monday!



Organic raspberry soy yogurt with wheat germ and CSA blueberries, CSA carrots (white and orange!!), Kashi strawberry cereal bar, Yummy Earth organic lollipop, organic crispy almonds, organic raw cashews, organic Sultana golden raisins, and natural peanut butter on local organic whole wheat bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment