Thursday, September 2, 2010

Chip's lunch: September 2, 2010

So apparently, if you were thinking that you'd see some kind of exciting or innovative fruit in Chip's lunch this week, you were sorely mistaken. We're in a fruit rut...we're all apples, applesauce, and bananas. I need to get to the grocery store.

I also need to continue to find ways to use the tomatoes that our garden is mass producing (from one plant). Since I refuse to ever make marinara sauce again, I am just desperately using them anywhere I can. Tomato smoothie, anyone? Tomato cake? Gah, they're taking over!



Salad with organic redleaf lettuce, organic carrot, and Roma tomato from our garden, organic applesauce, organic Thompson raisins, Kashi trail mix bar, banana, and homemade pizza with whole wheat crust, mozzarella, basil from our garden, and Roma tomatoes from our garden.

1 comment:

  1. You are so much more creative with this stuff than I am...I need to work on that.

    ps-Guess who got a blog award? YOU DID! Go to my blog and you'll see what I mean (the second post) :D

    ReplyDelete