Monday, February 15, 2010

Chip's lunch: February 16, 2010

There's a fruit or vegetable in every part of this lunch! Since the only way to get Chip to eat blueberries is to make them into muffins...that's what I did. I used this recipe and was not impressed with the results. But we will eat them, because we do not waste things!

We got about a foot of snow today, and I hope that the soup can keep Chip warm at lunch. It's Whole Foods tomato bisque. I could eat this stuff every day. I went to Whole Foods both days this weekend, which is unusual for me. I didn't buy much each time, but I definitely took advantage of their hot bar and salad bar. Yum!

Edit: Chip reports that he loves these muffins. Maybe it's just me?



Sandwich on locally made organic whole wheat bread with lettuce, spinach, organic salsa, hummus, and cheddar, tomato bisque, homemade whole wheat blueberry muffin, and a whole organic Gala apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment