Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chip's lunch: February 18, 2010

This lunch was a snap to make; only took 5 minutes or so! I made a very fruitful trip to Whole Foods today since Chip was home (we share a car and he takes it to work every day; since there's been a foot of snow on the ground for a month, riding my bike has been a less than appealing option). Everything in this lunch except the hummus is from today's shopping excursion. I always spend way too much money there, but when I'm eating all this tasty food, I tend to forget how much I spent on it!



Organic Gala apple, organic spelt pretzels, organic vanilla cremes, Gardein "Santa Fe Goodness" (vegan chicken stuffed with black beans and corn and topped with a smoky tomato sauce), and hummus to dip the pretzels in.

No comments:

Post a Comment