Sunday, February 7, 2010

Chip's lunch: February 4, 2010

I've been meaning to do breakfast for lunch for a while now, and I finally got around to it. Sometimes I'm just dying for something dense and sweet, and these oat pancakes are the most healthy way I can find to satisfy that. We had them for dinner on Wednesday, and the leftovers went into Thursday's lunch. I like to eat them with fruit; Chip prefers real maple syrup. The applesauce is the same as I made earlier in the week, and the eggs are from a farm near Columbus. They're pastured eggs, which makes us (and the hens) very happy.



Homemade oat pancakes with 100% maple syrup, applesauce (with evaporated cane juice, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, and allspice), and scrambled pastured eggs with salt and pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment