Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chip's lunch: April 1, 2010

Happy April Fool's Day! I wish I were one of those people who could pull off really amazing pranks. I always try and fool Chip (like casually mentioning that I had veal for lunch, or very seriously telling him I need to move to Latvia, or hiding from him and surprising him) but it rarely works. If it involves telling him something untrue, I usually crack a smile before the first sentence is out of my mouth, and by then it's all over. I guess because I can't play jokes, I don't take them well either. Chip's really good at fooling me, and I must be really gullible too. I wonder what today has in store for me.

I thought about making an elaborate April Fool's Day lunch, but wasn't sure what would be really funny. Then a friend from college rolled into town and I've been spending a lot of time with her, and lunch has been kinda the last thing on my mind. So today is just a very regular, normal lunch.



Homemade fried rice with broccoli, organic tofu, and pastured eggs, Honey Nut Cheerios (with a separate container of plain soymilk), organic dark chocolate with almonds, banana, and a whole organic Cameo apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment