Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chip's lunch: March 31, 2010

This lunch contains a special request from Chip: apples with peanut butter. It's not super different or special, but apparently Chip really loves them. Another Chip favorite: pizza. This is from Whole Foods; every Tuesday their fresh pizzas are buy one get one free. We got two gigantic pizzas for $10! And we're trying something new today too: red pepper. Chip says he doesn't love it, but he's OK with it. I blanched it, which usually makes veggies more palatable to him. I sprinkled the veggies with sea salt and black pepper, and I think he'll enjoy dipping them into the hummus.

After I took this picture, I threw in some dark chocolate that I didn't realize we had. He loves something sweet at the end of his lunch. I guess that could be the muffin, but a little chocolate never hurt anyone!



Leftover Whole Foods pizza (made with local cheese), organic Cameo apple with peanut butter, hummus, homemade vegan carrot spice muffin, and blanched vegetables (red pepper, asparagus, broccoli).

No comments:

Post a Comment