Sunday, March 21, 2010

My lunch: March 20, 2010

Another Saturday, another greyhound meet and greet. This time it was Heidi's turn, and I was very excited for her. Two applications came in to the rescue group this past week, and she's one of just three dogs available at the moment. I was so excited for her to turn up the charm. She's very sweet, and her fur is so soft, and her tail is so wiggly...she's irresistible. Except that instead of hang out with people, she did this the whole time.



So afterwards as we drove home, I snacked on the things below, so I wouldn't pull into the nearest Chipotle and stuff my face. She napped in the backseat, since she'd had such a hard day of napping already.



Natural peanut butter on sprouted grain bread, organic edamame, banana, and organic baby carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment