Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chip's lunch: March 25, 2010

Another day, another clean vegan lunch. I'm so glad I remembered that we had quinoa in the pantry. Our pantry is in the stairway down to the basement, so since it's not right in front of me all the time, I sometimes forget what's in there! We got a huge bag of organic quinoa at Costco for a wonderful price the first time we ever went, and we've been working on it ever since. Quinoa is something that's nice and easy to make in a small batch, just for lunch.



Organic quinoa (with vegetable broth and cumin, as always), homemade vegan carrot spice muffin, organic Thompson raisins, fair trade dark chocolate, organic raw almonds, organic steamed broccoli, and a whole organic Cameo apple.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I read your blog everyday (and look forward to it!) and even though I'm neither vegan nor vegetarian..I love it!
    I am so inspired to pack my own lunches and to eat "vegan" or "vegetarian" for, at least, lunch. Well done! Please, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading! Glad to hear that you're eating veg when possible.

    ReplyDelete