Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Catching up

I've been taking photos of our lunches since July 2009, so I have a bit of a backlog of photos to get up here. For now I'll be posting as many as possible in an attempt to catch up.

Here's the first lunch I photographed. It's a little embarrassing...it's pretty monochromatic, but I suppose I should post it now, so we can all see how far Chip and I have both come. I've gotten better at packing a good (and colorful) variety of foods, and Chip has gotten more adventurous with eating them. For example, when I made this lunch, we were living in a temporary rental with almost no cooking implements (everything was packed as we waited to move into the house we bought...we had one pot, 2 plastic plates, and some plastic utensils). In addition, Chip wasn't yet eating salad when I made this lunch. We've both come a long way!

So here it is. Chip's lunch from July 2, 2009:


Hamburger Helper with Morningstar crumbles instead of beef, reduced fat Nilla Wafers, pretzel rods, 3/4 of an apple, peanut butter for the apple, and Triscuits with pepper jack slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment