Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Chip's lunch: September 16, 2009

More leftovers! Fortunately, Chip's not the kind of guy to get sick of something after eating it once, so I get away with packing lots of leftovers. The lasagne is one of my all time favorite recipes, though it does take quite a lot of time and effort to make. While my parents were visiting, I made this for them, and I fooled my dad into thinking that the tofu in it was actually ricotta. His gag reflex activates when he even THINKS about tofu, so for him to eat it (and ask for seconds, and comment that the "ricotta" was really good) was quite an accomplishment (even if he didn't know he was eating it).



Spinach lasagne rolls (with whole wheat pasta and tofu), Trader Joe's vanilla sandwich cookies, reduced fat cheddar cheese stick, banana, and green beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment