Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Chip's lunch: September 14, 2009

Yum! I remember this lunch well! I would've liked to eat it much more than I think Chip actually enjoyed eating it. Oh well...we live and learn. I made the pasta the night before and I absolutely loved it. We'd bought some cherry tomatoes at the farmers' market and I was on a roasted garlic kick. The pasta was simple to make (recipe here, with some mouth watering photos), and slightly sweet from the balsamic vinegar. Chip was OK with it, though he did agree to eat it again for lunch (hmm...perhaps it's because I sweetened the pot with a delicious sandwich).




Four-color rotini with roasted cherry tomato, onion, and garlic and balsamic vinegar, farmers' market Gala apple, butter cookies Chip brought back from his recent business trip to the Netherlands, and a sandwich with Field Roast, local cheddar jack cheese, and organic red leaf lettuce on whole wheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment