Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Chip's lunch: July 20, 2009

For some reason, I let Chip take this photo. He caught the lovely faux stone counter top in our rental in the background. The lighting isn't great either, but I guess you get the general idea. The day before I packed this lunch, I discovered that the Clintonville Community Market sells pastured eggs. Not only do they sell them, but they sell them from several different farms in the area. I was so excited! The whole way home from the market on my bike, I was worried that I'd fall and end up covered in egg...ew!



Homemade fried rice with tofu, broccoli, and local pastured eggs, Star Crunch (special treat), banana, and a sandwich on whole wheat with roasted red pepper hummus, organic salsa, organic red leaf lettuce, and organic spinach.

No comments:

Post a Comment