Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My lunch: July 7, 2009

I remember this lunch well also: I ate it in the library at school while doing some online shopping for Chip's upcoming birthday. I was embarrassed because I took a bite of that chocolate yogurt and made a face...it tasted absolutely terrible. I ate the raspberries but just couldn't bring myself to eat that yogurt. The rest was tasty though; lots of fresh fruits and veggies make a nice summery lunch!



Chocolate soy yogurt (I can't remember now which brand), organic raspberries, white corn organic tortilla strips, apple (under the grapes), grapes, hummus with chili powder, and broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower.

Someone asked how much my lunches cost, and I estimate this one at just about $3. The yogurt was about $1.25. The raspberries were about $.50, the chips about $.20, the apple $.30, the grapes maybe $.20, the hummus less than $.25, and the mixed veggies about $.40.

No comments:

Post a Comment