Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My lunch: July 14, 2009

Still enjoying the fruits of my first Ohio Trader Joe's trip! Another light, summery lunch, and all finger foods; yum! I ate this lunch sitting outdoors under a tree on campus while reading in between classes.



Trader Joe's organic popcorn with olive oil, grapes, cinnamon grahams with peanut butter, more grapes, and a whole wheat/flaxseed/oatmeal wrap with quinoa, salsa, spinach, and lettuce.

I didn't eat the wrap at lunch time; I thought I'd save it for later. On my way home from school (about an 8 mile bike ride), I came across a homeless man who was sleeping (and getting sunburned) on the side of the road. I woke him up and offered some sunblock (I'm a nerd...but I was really worried). I gave him the leftover wrap, and he devoured it. I'm sure he enjoyed it much more than I would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment